- Air conditioner
- Credit cards
- Google Pay
- Non smoking
A Glance at the Roots
Late Dr. Major S.K. Lal, commenced the business of providing pathology services and maintaining a blood bank in the year 1949 through sole proprietorship M/s Central Clinical Laboratory and M/s Blood Bank Transfusion Centre. The business of diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services now continues to be provided by our Company.
An Established Brand associated with Quality Services
We focus on providing patients quality diagnostic healthcare services in India. Through our network, we offer patients convenient locations for their diagnostic healthcare services and efficient service. With over 3,368 diagnostic and related healthcare tests and services offered, we believe we are capable of performing substantially all of the diagnostic healthcare tests and services currently prescribed by physicians in India.
Our key competitive strengths are:
- Business model focused on the patient as a customer and an established consumer healthcare brand associated with quality services, in a market where patients generally choose their diagnostic healthcare service provider.
- Well-positioned to leverage upon one of the fastest-growing segments of the Indian healthcare industry.
- A network whose growth yields greater economies of scale, combined with a “hub and spoke” model that is scalable for further growth.
- Centralized information technology platform that fully integrates our network and is scalable.
- Attractive financial performance, financial profile and return on invested capital.
- Experienced leadership team with strong industry expertise and successful track record.
Many of our clinical laboratories participate in numerous externally administered quality surveillance programs, including the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories prescribed program. As of June 30, 2015, 27 of our laboratories were accredited by the NABL in accordance with ISO 15189.
Some of our laboratories have achieved International Organization for Standardization, or ISO, certification for their quality systems. Our National Reference Laboratory has obtained ISO 9001:2008 certification (for the performance of routine and advanced diagnostic pathology testing services, including clinical trials), ISO 15189:2007 (for quality management in medical laboratories), ISO 15189:2012 certification (in the field of medical testing) and ISO 27001:2013 certification (for establishing an effective information management system that maintains and processes information security at our data center).